Welcome to Reception Pumas
Pumas is our Reception class (and some of Year 1 on Fridays), with Mrs Game as class teacher and Mrs James and Mrs McGill as the Teaching Assistants.
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
The Foundation Stage curriculum is play based, and involves children self-selecting activities, whole class activities and small adult led activities by the teachers and support staff. Adults very carefully observe the children and plan progress for each of them by intervening in play and also planning targeted teaching to move learning forward.
Attached are documents giving further guidance on child development and learning during their Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). These areas are covered during their Reception Year at school.
- Early Learning Goals (283 kB)
- History Makers Topic Web Term 1-2 (213 kB)
- Home Learning Policy 2018 (140 kB)
- Reception Happy Feet Topic Web 3-4 (311 kB)
- Reception Year1 Class Leaflet (65 kB)
- Year 1 Autumn 1 Booklet 2018 (141 kB)
- T5&6TopicWebWorldWonders (157 kB)
- Year R Spring Home Learning Booklet 2019 (141 kB)
- Year R Summer Home learning booklet 2019 (141 kB)