At the end of the school day, we offer children the opportunity to enjoy a range of clubs to join. The clubs are run by experienced coaches, members of the community who are often linked with local clubs and groups, and our school staff.
Gymnastics, Multi Sport club, Lego, Museum, German, French, Karate, Y.O.D.A.H, Young Authors, Drama, Cricket, Tag Rugby, Tennis and Football.
The times, and costs, of these clubs can vary. Please refer to our Newsletter for the latest correspondence. Details of each club can be found below.
- Ditchling JASC Gymnastics Club letter (269 kB)
- Ditchling JASC Multisports Club letter (269 kB)
- French German (352 kB)
- Monday Tennis Y3-6 (136 kB)
- Morning Cricket AUTUMN 2019 (104 kB)
- Morning Cricket Y1-4 (158 kB)
- Museum club letter Autumn term 19 (245 kB)
- Sama (317 kB)
- Thursday Tennis Year 1-2 (109 kB)
- YODAH (96 kB)
- Year 5-6 Cricket 2019- TUESDAY (131 kB)
- Drama 2019 (301 kB)
- Tag Rugby (95 kB)
- Sussex Young Authors Club (215 kB)
- Football - ditchling juniors (4 MB)
- Football- ditchling infants (4 MB)
- Percussion (423 kB)
- Autumn 19 clubs (63 kB)
- Violin letter 2019 (82 kB)