At the end of the school day, we offer children the opportunity to enjoy a range of clubs to join. The clubs are run by experienced coaches, members of the community who are often linked with local clubs and groups, and our school staff.
Gymnastics, Fitness club, Lego, Museum, German, French, Karate, Y.O.D.A.H, Young Authors, Drama, Golf, Tennis and Football.
The times, and costs, of these clubs can vary. Please refer to our Newsletter for the latest correspondence. Details of each club can be found below.
- Autumn 19 clubs (63 kB)
- Summer 19 clubs (64 kB)
- Violin letter 2019 (82 kB)
- Before School Cricket Summer 19 (175 kB)
- Cricket (95 kB)
- Ditchling BC registration form SUMMER 2019 (2 MB)
- Ditchling JASC Gymnastics Club letter (234 kB)
- Ditchling JASC Multisports Club letter (235 kB)
- Drama - SUMMER TERM 2019 (298 kB)
- Drama Trial at Ditchling 4th April 2019 (485 kB)
- Football Summer Term (4 MB)
- French or German (281 kB)
- LEGO Summer Term 2019 (2 MB)
- Minibridge (350 kB)
- Museum club letter Summer term 19 (273 kB)
- Tennis Monday Y3-6 (137 kB)
- Thursdays Tennis Beginners (110 kB)
- Wednesday Tennis for Reception (110 kB)
- YODAH (95 kB)