Websites and Documents to support learning
We welcome and encourage all parents to be involved in their child’s education. Throughout the year we will provide opportunities for you to come into school and discuss your child’s progress with teaching staff. Whether at parent evenings, informal drop-ins or specific events set up to give you more information on subject areas, we are always pleased to see parents. If you have any concerns or queries, please do not hesitate to speak to your child’s teacher in the first instance.
At Ditchling (St Margaret’s) CE we deliver the National Curriculum. For full government details and guidance on aspects of primary education please clink on the links below:
There are many web-based resources available to support the national curriculum that is taught in school. Here are just a few that you may find useful. If you come across any more you have found beneficial please let us know.
- Primary Resources: www.primaryresources.co.uk
- ICT Games: www.ictgames.co.uk
- Crickweb: www.crickweb.co.uk
- Top Marks: www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/7-11-years/mental-maths
- Mad 4 Maths: www.mad4maths.com/multiplication_table_math_games
- TimesTables: www.timestables.co.uk
We cannot accept any responsibility for the content of external websites. Please use resources appropriate for your child. Thank you.
- Anxiety Booklet (702 kB)
- Early Reading (14 MB)
- English Glossary (397 kB)
- Fractions For Parents (180 kB)
- Helping your child with spelling (61 kB)
- ICT workshop presentation - May2014 (612 kB)
- KS2 Reading Workshop November 2016 (8 MB)
- KS2 SATs 2016 Parents Information (3 MB)
- Parents ICT handout - May 2014 (32 kB)
- Parents' Maths powerpoint (182 kB)
- Prevent Information for parents (216 kB)
- Progression of methods for the four operations (253 kB)
- SATS Companion SPAG Place mat 2015 (2 MB)