At Ditchling (St Margaret’s) CE Nursery we are committed to offering quality care and provision for every child. We aim to help each child learn and develop to their full potential within a safe, stimulating and caring environment. We offer children a fun time where friendships can flourish and where the children are happy and contented.
Learning takes place within child-centred, play-based activities, where continuous provision (both indoors and outside) offers freedom of choice, individual expression, exploration and discovery. Creative thinking and emotional development of children is the basis of all that we do.
Having our own nursery on-site offers children seamless transition into Reception, should you apply for a place in school. However, it is important to be aware that, due to the Local Authority admission rules, attending the nursery does not guarantee a school place. We will be able to make use of our school facilities which include: playing field, garden, school hall, pond, Quiet Garden and library.
- Newsletter 16th October 2019 (303 kB)
- Newsletter 13th September 2019 (253 kB)
- Welcome Pack June19 (716 kB)
- Information for Parents - Autumn 2019 (245 kB)
- Parental Declaration - Autumn 2019 (112 kB)
- 2019 Nursery Registration Form (191 kB)
- Nursery Class Cub Ditchling Home Nursery Agreement (582 kB)
- Fees Policy Statement (86 kB)