Click here to access Chartwells
At lunch time our cooks and their assistants provide a choice of hot meals which are cooked on the premises. A menu is available from the school office which includes a main, vegetarian or baked potato option. Special diets can be catered for upon request. Meals currently cost £ 2.10 per day. Payments can be made via Parentpay.
Parents can also provide a packed lunch. Please be mindful of our Healthy Eating Policy and ensure that you do not include products that contain nuts. Also, drinks should not be “fizzy” and come in a suitable container.
During lunchtime water is available, as it is throughout the school day. Free school meals are available to any pupil whose parents receive certain benefits. Please contact the office for full details or www.eastsussex.gov.uk/schoolmeals.
Universal Infant Free School Meals (UIFSM)
All pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are now entitled to a hot nutritious meal every day during the school term.
Our menu cycle is compliant with the new School Food Standards, which means children develop healthy eating habits and ensure that they get energy and nutrition they need across the whole school day.
Every child under the age of five years is entitled to a daily third of a pint of milk free. Children aged five and over can participate in the Cool Milk scheme. For more information, and to register, go to www.coolmilk.com or contact the school office. Milk is distributed to the children mid-morning in 189ml cartons.
- Baguette menu (835 kB)
- Chartwells FAQ sheet - existing pupils (75 kB)
- Chartwells FAQ sheet - new starters (73 kB)
- China theme day poster 2019 (2 MB)
- East Sussex FSM letter for parents (88 kB)
- Newsletter 2017 (2 MB)
- No Special Diet Required Form (43 kB)
- Pancake Day Menu (334 kB)
- School Milk - Parent Information (448 kB)
- Spring Newsletter 2018 (2 MB)
- Summer Newsletter 2018 (2 MB)
- Winter Spring 18-19 Menu (8 MB)
- World Book Day Menu (212 kB)