At Ditchling (St Margaret’s) CE Nursery we are committed to offering quality care and provision for every child. We aim to help each child learn and develop to their full potential within a safe, stimulating and caring environment. We offer children a fun time where friendships can flourish and where the children are happy and contented.
Learning takes place within child-centred, play-based activities, where continuous provision (both indoors and outside) offers freedom of choice, individual expression, exploration and discovery. Creative thinking and emotional development of children is the basis of all that we do.
Having our own nursery on-site offers children seamless transition into Reception, should you apply for a place in school. However, it is important to be aware that, due to the Local Authority admission rules, attending the nursery does not guarantee a school place. We will be able to make use of our school facilities which include: playing field, garden, school hall, pond, Quiet Garden and library.
- 2018 Nursery Registration Form (190 kB)
- Ad Hoc sessions Spring 19 (107 kB)
- Nursery Class Cub Ditchling Home Nursery Agreement (582 kB)
- Fees Policy Statement (86 kB)
- Newsletter 1st February 2019 (565 kB)
- Newsletter 11th January 2019 (534 kB)
- Newsletter 14th December 2018 (497 kB)
- Newsletter 15th February 2019 (995 kB)
- Newsletter 15th October 2018 (320 kB)
- Newsletter 18th January 2019 (639 kB)
- Newsletter 29th November 2018 (892 kB)
- Newsletter 31st October 2018 (519 kB)
- Nursery Provision from January 2019 (285 kB)
- Parental Declaration - Autumn 2018 (362 kB)
- Welcome Pack Dec 18 (627 kB)
- Newsletter 29th March 2019 (695 kB)
- Information for Parents - Spring 2019 Funded (244 kB)